• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

RIP Tora...........Welcome Pharoh

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Despite our best efforts Tora passed away on 7/8. I now have a new beardie. His name is Pharoh. He's much healthier and happier that Tora was. He eats well, poos well and is very active. Hopefully we will have better luck with him.

DSCF0732.jpg

DSCF0734.jpg

DSCF0730.jpg

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
so sorry to hear she passed.
Pharoh is quite a handsome lad though !
Janie.

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
corrine, post a picture of the rear with its tail lifted up for us, then we can better tell you!

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow that looks like a VERY gravid beardie to me. If you are unable to post pics of the area i have pics that you can use as a go by

FEMALE
female.jpg

MALE
male.jpg

Also a male with have very pronounced pores as a rule on the underneath of the rear legs.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey Again,
Its hard to make anything out on the pictures. Also you will probably have to bend the tail back just a little more. I find hollding it closer to the base makes this easier.

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Well i'm pretty sure Pharoh is a girl. No pores that I can make out and only one bulge i think.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow.... Feed her up right good, and heavy on the calcium please !
Janie.
Pictures or it didn't haaappen !
Janie :D

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I ended up tading the eggs for the new baby. i didn't have an incubator :( but i got my little Yoyo :)

Latest posts