• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

RESULT! Guys :)

xclaire90x

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ive took on board EVERYTHING u good beardie gods suggested and the results have been outstanding so much so me and izzy have been chilling now for past hour and half I would like to thank everyone who has kindly gave me heads up tips and experiences about all I had trouble with! Amazing forum ive connected to and just so u can see for urself here's me and izzy after shes been hid in my dressing gown during tea lol!
uploadfromtaptalk1394223913168.jpg

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Aw im really made up for u its great isnt it wen they relise ur not gunna hurt them Diego love my gressin gown its his fav place to sleep ;)

xclaire90x

Bearded Dragon Egg
Yeah it's awesome now she come out this morning and had a lil potter about in kitchen sink lol she wasn't too keen on it though as first time but no probs since :)

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
VERY Glad to hear everything is going so well! Cute photos of you and your dragon! Would love to see some added to our Media Gallery