• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Reptile supplies for cheap

johnandthewolves

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey everyone I no longer keep reptiles anymore so I really have no use for these items anymore and would at least like to get a little money out of them because of the money I spent to get them as we all no hides,decor,Ect can end up racking up to be high prices I can show you my ebay feedback. if you wish to see a picture of the item just let me know and I'll post one for you I'll even sell everything as a lot for cheap just to get rid of it all in one whack
I'll sell the entire lot for $40.00 + shipping which is really fair considering how much all of it would cost at retail in the store or online
What I have is as follows below
- tempgun TG1
- substrate scooper
- turtle shell hide
- tongs
- flat log medium size it would fit in about any enclosure or aquarium
- 10 gallon repti therm UTH still has sticker cover it was never used missing the spacers though
- small flat rock slate
- zilla power center I used it to plug in lights and filters still works

Latest posts