• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

reptile cactus

Spikeleebd

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
has anybody bought reptile cactus for their bearded dragons i would like to know because if it is a good source for my bearded dragon i would like to purchase it especially being that bearded dragons are somewhat from a desert type area and their aren't much vegetation around so they would eat cactus im assuming for water

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I would imagine that cactus like Prickly Pear would be OK for beardies. It's super healthy for tortoises but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.
Any feed cactus? If so, what kind?

P

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I tried prickly pear as well (both leaves and fruit), The leaves or cactus pad is a sticky goooey mess, so i kindve avoid it now. And the fruit contains a gazillion pits which are a pita to remove

Latest posts