• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Reptaid

jessica1919

Hatchling Dragon
Has anyone ever used this product? I wondered if it is as good as it says..Does it work as a dewormer? Thanks

BeardedHippy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Never used it ,but I did do some reading up on it a while back. As far as I know it does work as an anti parasitic, plus it has the added benefit of being made from all natural products. Somebody not too long ago said their vet even prescribed it for their beardie, so it must be ok.

jessica1919

Hatchling Dragon
Never used it ,but I did do some reading up on it a while back. As far as I know it does work as an anti parasitic, plus it has the added benefit of being made from all natural products. Somebody not too long ago said their vet even prescribed it for their beardie, so it must be ok.
It really sounds great from what i have read..I think i will order a bottle..What is your opinion on bee pollen sprinkled over salads? Is that just for sick dragons? Thanks

BeardedHippy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I think reptaid is one of those products that would be good to have, just in case. I will probably get some myself. Bee pollen isnt just for sick dragons (though I would be wary of its claims for human use). As you know, dragons can be fussy eaters, especially with veggies, some find sprinkling it over their veg will entice them to eat it, others not so. Mine just looked at me like I was stupid when I tried it with them, they were just not even slightly interested. Give it a go and see what happens. If its not eaten you can always give it to your feeders so your dragon still benefits

jessica1919

Hatchling Dragon
I think reptaid is one of those products that would be good to have, just in case. I will probably get some myself. Bee pollen isnt just for sick dragons (though I would be wary of its claims for human use). As you know, dragons can be fussy eaters, especially with veggies, some find sprinkling it over their veg will entice them to eat it, others not so. Mine just looked at me like I was stupid when I tried it with them, they were just not even slightly interested. Give it a go and see what happens. If its not eaten you can always give it to your feeders so your dragon still benefits
Thanks

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I’ve never noticed any benefits of using reptaid. I have heard of people saying they
Really like it though. As far as bee pollen, it’s great to use a few times a week even in a healthy dragon.

Latest posts