• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

regurgitation and poop

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi Sadie I hope you are having a nice weekend so far. Attached are pictures of Charmander in her new tank. Her basking spot has a gradient of 95-105 and away from the lamp it goes down to 75. I kept all of her old terrain and added more. Please let me know your thoughts.
I would get the basking bulb directly over him not at a angle--you dont want the basking bulb shining directly in his eyes--- where is the UVB

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi Sadie I hope you are having a nice weekend so far. Attached are pictures of Charmander in her new tank. Her basking spot has a gradient of 95-105 and away from the lamp it goes down to 75. I kept all of her old terrain and added more. Please let me know your thoughts.
Ok that needs to be hanging downward as well - thats the one you had on the smaller tank right? distance 12-15 inches --- how has the behavior been ? I would take the basking bulb and put it on top of your screen- make sure your getting surface basking temps of 95-100 for a 6 month old dragon and older -- I dont see any gauges in the tank -- you want a digital probe hygrometer placed on the back center wall of the tank as well