• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Red Translucent Silkback Lord Stanley

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Lord Stanley was 1 year old back in Feb.
He is now 468 grams and 20 inches long.
IMG_7107-2.jpg

IMG_7104-2.jpg

IMG_7102-2.jpg

IMG_7101-3.jpg

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He's so bad@ss Tom. I love seeing pics of Stanley.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I am not partial to the look of silkies, but that one's coloring is astounding ...
icon_thumright-1.gif

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon
oh my goodness tom ur dragon looks so cool! beautiful bright colors!!!!! i honestly did not kno beardie's cud look like that, i think the term is silkie?? lol! wow!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
thanks Aleena hahahah:cool:
It's awesome when someone can rehabilitate a sick and/or dying animal and takes the time and effort to. So of course I liked your wow nice dude in response :p It was an appropriate response and an awesome job well done!

Vincent

Hatchling Dragon
It's awesome when someone can rehabilitate a sick and/or dying animal and takes the time and effort to. So of course I liked your wow nice dude in response :p It was an appropriate response and an awesome job well done!
thanks Aleena!!!:)

Emmily

Juvenile Dragon
Colors are amazing! Silkies look funny to me :x lol but yours is very beautiful! He also has a small underbite :D

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Shaved Bearded Dragons ;) - As I previously mentioned Lord Stanley's colors are amazing - I have a tough time getting past the fact that Silkies remind me of 'Burn Victims' :eek:

Daeyang

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Shaved Bearded Dragons ;) - As I previously mentioned Lord Stanley's colors are amazing - I have a tough time getting past the fact that Silkies remind me of 'Burn Victims' :eek:
I COULDN'T AGREE MORE! HAA!!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I really like the look of silkies :) they're so interesting and different, i bet they feel amazing :D
I totally agree with you, Em! I think silkies look amazing. They're beautiful looking creatures, the temperament of a BD wrapped up in something far less spiky.

Latest posts