• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

RED ITALIAN LEATHER FEMALE

Vincent

Hatchling Dragon
This is leather female, shes 16 long and about 6 months old. Sweet large girl, easy to handle. Would make a great breeder or pet. Color will increase with additional sheds. Shes just getting started. more info please text 619-760-3085

Attachments

• bearded 003.JPG
    bearded 003.JPG
    729.4 KB · Views: 115
  • bearded 005.JPG
    bearded 005.JPG
    913.8 KB · Views: 103

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Might be a good plan to let people know what part of the world you are in ;).

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
If I'm correct 619 is a So-Cal area code isn't it, Vincent? Just a suggestion but you may also want to check into your local Craigslist as far as trying to find a new home for your dragon. In my area it's kind of known that is the place reptile breeders and reptile folks "hang out" and if the same is true for your area then you may be able to find her a forever home and avoid the stress on her in shipping her. Beautiful Lady Dragon by the way!:)

Vincent

Hatchling Dragon
its hard , because everyone that interested wants to trade and it cost alot of money to buy that bearded dragon.

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Well,I hope that you do find her a forever home soon, Vincent.. after all that would be the most important thing and priority over all.. including price wanted for her,right:D
Enjoy Your Sunday!!:)

Latest posts