• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Rearranged Kals enclosure

KaadianSmear

Hatchling Dragon
Hello! Our juvenile beardie has been with us for two months. He loves us, and generally is a very sweet boy. We bought a new piece for his decor, and rearranged some things in his terrarium. He's not to impressed that things are in different places but it does work a lot better the way it is. For him, and us. He's got a perfect log for his basking area now. So the simple question is, do you think he'll come around with the new decor? If he doesn't I'll take it out. But he hasn't wanted to leave his sleeping spot since yesterday when I put in the new stuff.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello! Our juvenile beardie has been with us for two months. He loves us, and generally is a very sweet boy. We bought a new piece for his decor, and rearranged some things in his terrarium. He's not to impressed that things are in different places but it does work a lot better the way it is. For him, and us. He's got a perfect log for his basking area now. So the simple question is, do you think he'll come around with the new decor? If he doesn't I'll take it out. But he hasn't wanted to leave his sleeping spot since yesterday when I put in the new stuff.
Its called relocation stress and new decor -- they are not fond of either - let him be he will come around

BengalGirl

Hatchling Dragon
I recently upgraded my dragon's enclosure and bought some new "furniture". His appetite slacked off for a few days but now he's back to normal.

KaadianSmear

Hatchling Dragon
I recently upgraded my dragon's enclosure and bought some new "furniture". His appetite slacked off for a few days but now he's back to normal.
That's good to hear. Thankfully later on today my boi moved around and ate. He still hasn't touched his new basking log, but I'm guessing he's just testing the waters rn lol he worried me

Latest posts