• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Rankin or beardie

Pirri1

Bearded Dragon Egg
Please someone help I really need to know as I was sold her as a bearded dragon

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385932524746.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385932524746.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 60

Sarah Kwiatkowski

Juvenile Dragon
Rankins are bearded dragons , they are just smaller. I know there is a breeder/owner of them that you can get more info from .:)

Pirri1

Bearded Dragon Egg
Don't agree with rankin being a beardie as rankins don't have beards,, i know they are the same family just as all dogs are dogs but yet they are all completely different, I'm looking to find out if picture is a rankin or a beardie

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
No problem. Thanks for making me look up what a rankin is, I've never heard of them before.

Jon Macintosh

Juvenile Dragon
Just to clarify - I believe that you are mistaken on Rankin's Dragons not having beards. They do have a beard, and it does blacken, but from my knowledge of them they simply do not puff it out in the way a true Bearded Dragon would.

Latest posts