• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Rango won't poop!!! HELP!

Beardiemomma26

Bearded Dragon Egg
My girl Rango is I think about a year and half old.. She was bout almost a month ago off of Craigslist so in dont much about her background! We have been doing everything as most websites advise, she eats super worms and crickets about every other day with NO problem, I mist her daily, give her drinks daily and she has even eaten a grape and a few veggies not many at all! But she has not popped in over a week... Is this normal? Shenisnalso shedding!

I need help! Thanks

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome2c.jpg

It is quite common for an adult to go a week+ without cause for concern. Posting pics of your setup, showing your lighting configuration, give as much info as you can about your temps, substrate, brand & strength of UVB, etc, would be a great help in pinpointing if there may other issues contributing.

Good Luck

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Unsweetened Applesauce, baby food applesauce, baby food prunes, olive oil dabs on the nose on if you feel something there and she/he hasn't gone in weeks. Then you can worry. Germ's correct. Adults don't go every day. Babies might because they're small.

Allie's regular and a year and a half. She goes every day at the same time. Sometimes twice a day. It depends on the beardie.

I don't worry much if Allie skips a day because I know her body's changing as she ages. I worry about Allie frequently when I go out and stay past her feeding time. It's like before I leave, "Should I give her greens now or should I wait until I get home?" I feed her before I go and she doesn't touch them. But when I'm there, she'll eat them all before I leave. Strange behaviors. :)

All beardies are different. Some go every day, some don't. (Mine's a beardie genius. Goes to the bathroom right before I leave and when I tell her to go poopie and she does.) I believe she's from a long line of Bearded Dragon Geniuses and Dogs. lol! :D

Beardiemomma26

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thanks ALOT :) ill be posting some pix tomorrow but tonight we did a warm bath and a belly massage (done by 6 yr old) and 2 minutes later she POOPED! I'm such a proud beardie momma tonight :) ill still need help as this is my first BD ever and I know nothing! Thanks so much guys!

Latest posts