• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

question

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Several things come into play here.
Humidity levels, consumption and use of food, sometimes even limited space can contribute, as well as the age of the dragon.
Hope that helps out !
Janie

inky22

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
well he is white and gettin ready to shed but it been like four days and still no shedding everything is the way it should b xx

thanks hun xx

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Then it's just a matter of time. Honestly mine don't shed all that much anymore, other than Annebelle, who is still a juvie.
Orion and Gem are down to one shed every few months, Yardley is down to two thus far this calendar year, but he is close to the two year age mark.
Janie

inky22

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
mine are still babys well 16 weeks now. will try and post some pics in a bit and show ya all xx

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oooo pictures ! yeah sometimes they take time... Others they just suddenly explode !
Janie

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Shedding can take up to two weeks for a full nose to tail shed at times, or longer.
Yours at 4 months should be in that two week or so range, according to what mine did at that age..
Hope that helps out !
Janie

Latest posts