• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Question: Outside time with beardie.

ShinyHunter

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey guys :)

My beardie is going to turn about 7/8 months now, where I live in South Portugal, the temps. are around 95F (35C) during most of the afternoon, I'm thinking going for some walks with my beardie, let enjoy some natural UV and temps, for how long can I keep him out with those temps? I'm talking clear sky, direct sunlight, relatively dry (20-30% humidity).

thanks guys.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey guys :)

My beardie is going to turn about 7/8 months now, where I live in South Portugal, the temps. are around 95F (35C) during most of the afternoon, I'm thinking going for some walks with my beardie, let enjoy some natural UV and temps, for how long can I keep him out with those temps? I'm talking clear sky, direct sunlight, relatively dry (20-30% humidity).

thanks guys.
Those are good temps for outdoors - he can stay out as long as you like just make sure he gets shade in those times hes out --

Latest posts