• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

question about tail....

Beardiesrock84

Hatchling Dragon
So I've noticed a slight kink starting on Gordos tail?? It's not very noticabable, but I can tell its there, I see him on it alot, as in legs against the glass and kinda "leaning" on his tail. could that cause problems with his tail? how well are their tails used for "support" when "dancing" on the glass? It only worries me bc I don't want him to hurt himself, or if I should be concerned or not, any help would be appreciated :)

you can barely see it but it's in the middle ish of his tail.
hope the picture helps :confused:

312891_387684047972956_688591276_n.jpg

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
It's normal for them to support themselves with their tails. I have picture after picture of my bds doing the same thing :)

Oh, but the image links on those pics didn't post right. Try again.

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
WOW!! now I tried to fix the picture and its huge :/
You will need to resize the picture in your Signature to comply with the forum Guidelines. The maximum height can not exceed 120 pixels. You may be able to modify the pic and have them on a single line and then make it smaller to meet the size requirements.

Bearded Dragon Community Guidelines

This free website is great for generating signature banners and may help you.

BannerFans.Com

Thanks!:)

Latest posts