• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Question about my new beardie

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ithe turned out to be calcium deficiency. I got calcium drops for food and water. Could I add the drops to his spray bottle?
If your doing calcium dusting of the feeders and maybe on the greens that should be enough..If he's not really eating you could do a slurry and give it via syringe..

eskayex

Bearded Dragon Egg
He's wIlling to eat many crickets, not too resistant. He just prefers them hand fed...like a baby lol I have the patience and don't mind at all. But he only chases his live feeders maybe three times a week. He real active though, inside the enclosure, he crawls all around me when I take him outside, in the house. He's just a little lazy when it comes to catching his food.

Latest posts