• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Question about my guys toes

MaryyJane

Bearded Dragon Egg
Okay, so maybe I'm paranoid but I wanna try to be proactive on things. This is my little guy's back feet... does one of his toes on front and back paw look swollen..? I have other pictures as well..

Attachments

• 20220419_222947.jpg
    20220419_222947.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 4
  • 20220419_223137.jpg
    20220419_223137.jpg
    904.2 KB · Views: 4

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Okay, so maybe I'm paranoid but I wanna try to be proactive on things. This is my little guy's back feet... does one of his toes on front and back paw look swollen..? I have other pictures as well..
In one pic it does the other not really - shedding will cause swelling - I would not advise giving a cold bath tho -- or do you have a mesh hammock in the tank? We see alot of swollen toes / feet from them getting them caught in the mesh-- make sure your using a good UVB like a long tube fixture please no coils -- a good UVB prevents alot of health issues --

MaryyJane

Bearded Dragon Egg
In one pic it does the other not really - shedding will cause swelling - I would not advise giving a cold bath tho -- or do you have a mesh hammock in the tank? We see alot of swollen toes / feet from them getting them caught in the mesh-- make sure your using a good UVB like a long tube fixture please no coils -- a good UVB prevents alot of health issues --
No hammock because I was worried he'd get his nails caught in it or something. I'll give cooler bath, I do believe he is about to shed his feet, his arms shed a week or so ago. So if he is shedding (if, ima keep up on it all) the slight swelling would be Normal?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
No hammock because I was worried he'd get his nails caught in it or something. I'll give cooler bath, I do believe he is about to shed his feet, his arms shed a week or so ago. So if he is shedding (if, ima keep up on it all) the slight swelling would be Normal?
Yes --

Latest posts