• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pumpkin

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I'm going to be carving pumpkins with the kids tonight and was wondering what part of the pumpkin dragons can eat

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The meaty part of the pumpkin is ok to feed.

and just as a warning. since it is a watery melon (like the watermelon and cantelope) after you feed it you will notice loose stool. its normal.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
pumpkin pie pumpkin bread roasted pumpkin seeds candy from a plastic pumpkin

lol

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
My dragons like pumpkin too. I let them in the pumpkin when its almost gutted. I'll be carving pumpkins tonight. Hopefully I'll take pics.....I'm lazy though :)

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
corrine said:
I'm going to be carving pumpkins with the kids tonight and was wondering what part of the pumpkin dragons can eat

I second that the meaty part of the pumpkin is fine for your beardie. And great idea! Good way to be resourceful and not waste what is gutted for your jack-o-lantern. Post a pic when it is carved out.

That goes for you too, Virus.

Latest posts