• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

puffing his beard?

grimm

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
so isnt he a bit young to puff his beard at me? ut just looks like hes doing it, but he doesnt do it at me, i just seem him doing it sometimes.

9b55e738.jpg

36fb7b08.jpg

grimm

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
its been out more, i just couldnt get a better pic lol, he puts it away when i try and take a pic

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Could be starting to shed. My baby does this when she sheds. It helps to loosen the skin.

grimm

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
that would be something he still has a little shed left on him from the last one lol.

grimm

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
turns out u were right about the shed, he just hadnt got that last bit under the chin.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
staylor said:
Could be starting to shed. My baby does this when she sheds. It helps to loosen the skin.

I was going to "ditto" Sandra, but looks like you already took care of that, grimm! :D

Latest posts