• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Puff'a new home - In progress!

wiiiroc

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
My mom's boyfriend invited me over to help work on Part 1 of 2; Puff's new enclosure.
This is the bottom enclosure. There will be a replica on the top which will house my Chuckwalla.
It's still in progress. The doors need to be installed, and the electrical needs to be done.
I primed the outside and still need to paint. On the inside I will be doing a complete styrofoam/grout rock landscaping/habitat.
It's not far from finished but I'm so damn excited!! It measures 4x2x2

033.jpg

029.jpg

041.jpg

038.jpg

035.jpg

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Its looking really good so far.
I remember when making Pogies viv. I was so excited couldn't wait to get it all done. Even thought about pulling all nighters to have more building time.

Keep us posted ;D

EAGLES

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
If the wood branches are from outside make sure to bake them to get rid of any parasites, etc.(if you didn't already know that)

clh321

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
awesome! no one will help me with building enclosures ( i suck at it) so i have to buy mine! lol

Latest posts