• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Puff takes a bath.

wiiiroc

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I gave Puff a bath today since it has been a few days since his last poo and he's been eating a lot of vegetables and crickets lately! (Hurray!)
It was his third bath. First time he didn't know how to react. Second time he was surprised but okay with it. Today he wasn't a happy camper!

I love his pattern.
IMGP1275.jpg

IMGP1268.jpg

" Not this again, mum! You know I don't like baths!" **Puppy eyes**
IMGP1270.jpg

Puff jumps out of the sink, oh no!
IMGP1278.jpg

"Don't you dare think I'm going back in there!"
IMGP1281.jpg

So I put him back in. He swam and swam and tried so hard to escape, but stuck himself in a corner. He was huffing really big and his beard started turning dark. I went to grab him and bring him out, and there was a major poop alert :)
Luckily my boyfriend was watching and had a horrified look on his face seeing Puff use our sink as a toilet!! Hahahaha.

So I cleaned him and his mess up and put him back in his viv.
IMGP1305.jpg

IMGP1299.jpg

randomracoon222

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I wash Spikey in the bathroom sink. I have to hold him to make sure my little moronic baby doesn't jump off the counter and break a leg or something, though. I'm serious. He would do that.

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Aww... Puff has really cool coloring! Sal hates his baths, too... he always gives me this "why do you hate me?" look when I put him in. He's had 3 so far, and he's getting better about them. He finally pooped in the bath yesterday for the first time. He's pooped in his viv but hadn't gone in the bath yet, so we were excited at the 'milestone'... :D

Puff is a cutie. They sure have "the look" down. Dragons are terribly effective at guilt tripping, aren't they? lol ;D

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Beardie death glare! LOL I get that from Assassin and from one of the adult females, Mae. Neither one likes bath time! ;D

Latest posts