• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Puff is finally okay with being out

kic90army

Juvenile Dragon
Puff is almost 9 months old now and she's been a handful. Some days being out of the tank was tolerated other days she wasn't having it at all. Every time I would think things were taking a turn for the good she I'd get excited then she'd start giving me trouble again. Well knock on wood I think we've got it.
She had been giving me less and less resistance getting out of the tank and heading for bath time. Last week I woke up and saw that she was all dark and unhappy colored so I got her out and snuggled her a while while I got ready for work. I thought it may have something to do with my boyfriend leaving the fan on all night. She brightened up and resumed her spot on her perch when it was time for me to leave. Now each morning she doesn't brighten up until she gets to come out and ride along for the morning feeding of all the animals. She will also lay on my bed with me for a few hours at a time. Im so proud of my little dragon!
uploadfromtaptalk1393885746176.jpg

Latest posts