• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Proud new parents!

Cliff

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello everyone.

My name is Cliff. After a long discussion between my wife and I this morning, we bought a beardie from a couple that just didn't have the time for him.

His name is Spike. He's a year and a half old. Loves to interact with people.

When we went to meet him, we weren't there 5 minutes and he tried to jump off his owner to my wife. Within seconds he was curled up on the back of her neck in her hair sleeping.

We love him like crazy already! This is our very first reptile.

His tank isn't the greatest. 60gallon with a coulle amenities. I really want to make a project out of building him a nice enclosure since we plan on having him around for a very long time!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421031801792.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421031801792.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 46

Waffles

Bearded Dragon Egg
There are some great resources this community can provide! I'm sure someone knows the references quick! I'll check back. If not I'll dig Em out!

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
welcome ! Lots to learn - lots of good information and good folks here. Enjoy the journey

Latest posts