• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Progress... Im so happy :)

BeardedDragon65

Juvenile Dragon
From November 2015 to april 2016 I couldn't get rid of coccidia in my dragon. It was very persistant and kept coming back. But this time I think I've gotten rid of it for good. Finally, he is eating Veggies and bugs ( though only superworms ) on a daily basis. It feels weird caring for now now, its like he's fully on his own lol. I just have to remember, reptiles are not people. They heal very slowly. So even when I had killed the parasytes themselves, I still had a sick animal. Probiotics seemed to be the key in helping him recouperate.

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
From November 2015 to april 2016 I couldn't get rid of coccidia in my dragon. It was very persistant and kept coming back. But this time I think I've gotten rid of it for good. Finally, he is eating Veggies and bugs ( though only superworms ) on a daily basis. It feels weird caring for now now, its like he's fully on his own lol. I just have to remember, reptiles are not people. They heal very slowly. So even when I had killed the parasytes themselves, I still had a sick animal. Probiotics seemed to be the key in helping him recouperate.

Way to go!!! Woo hoo!! That's amazing news!! Thanks for sharing and congratulations on your beardie finally getting all better!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xbigblockx

Bearded Dragon Egg
Very nice thats awesome to hear! Glad your dragon is perking up after that long struggle

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk

Latest posts