• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Probiotics?

Kayleigh

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi everyone, Spike is currently on medication as his fecal sample confirmed he has worms. Iv read that it's a good idea to give them probiotics.....can anyone tell me if this is correct. And if so, what are they called in the UK? Unable to find Acidophiliz+, seems to only be in US.

Daniel

Bearded Dragon Egg
It is probably ideal to get probiotics. Be sure to make sure you only get your food from reputable sources, and never feed food from the wild, as this is how they get worms. Check amazon.com for probiotics.
;)

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I think zoo med might offer a new line of probiotics. Worth looking into

JumpinJellyfish

Juvenile Dragon
You can also try looking for NutriBac, NutriBacdf, or Bene-Bac/BeneBac Plus. (Bene-Bac is for birds and reptiles, the NutriBac I have is for reptiles and amphibians. My bird vet encourages use of Bene-Bac (for my birds, at least), so maybe look for that first. It's been around in the US for ages, so maybe that means a higher chance of also finding it in the UK?

Latest posts