• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pretty stoked

aiden1024

Hatchling Dragon
As the title says I'm pretty stoked
I just received a phone call from my tattoo guy and he got.out of the reptile side of life and wants to sell me all of his stuff
He said theirs a few tanks and all kinds of hides logs and other stuff bit the one thing I keep thinking about is he has a 4x2x2 cage I don't know if it's a custom build but I can get the whole lot for 30.00
Its a hell of a steal so I guess I have a 1.5 hour drive to get all the stuff :D
I just thought I would share this news with everyone on here

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2

blazedragon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
it most likely is custom built as i haven't seen many prebuilts in that size. 30$ is a great deal as long as the cage itself is in good condition.

aiden1024

Hatchling Dragon
Even if I have to do a couple repairs on it. ....plus all the other stuff. ..I'm waiting for him to call me

aiden1024

Hatchling Dragon
I'm going tomorrow. ....he said the enclosure was glass. .... but 4ft long 2.5 wide and 2.5 tall

thorn

Hatchling Dragon
That's a pretty big tank. I sure your little guy is going to be crazy happy with that much room.

aiden1024

Hatchling Dragon
I'm not gonna be crazy about moving it. ...Lmao

thorn

Hatchling Dragon
Lol your tellin me. I UVA e a Chevy aveo and when I got my 55 gal long tank it took up the entire backseat and took 20 min just to get it in. And the stand would not fit in the trunk right so I had to the it down. The 40 breeder was also a pain in the butt. To be perfectly honest with you I would suggest you go to u haul and get a truck. Not like a moving truck but a pickup with a 6 foot bed or maybe even a 5 foot if you can find one that small. I really wish I had done that when I got mine.

aiden1024

Hatchling Dragon
I have a Mazda protege wagon I can fold down the seats. ..lol

aiden1024

Hatchling Dragon
I don't know if this is worth 30.00

uploadfromtaptalk1376150162330.jpg

aiden1024

Hatchling Dragon
This thing is a beast it came with a nice black fitted screen top