• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Prego beardie at school

Lemonduck

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
The bearded dragon im assigned to in class got pregnant :D

My teacher has told me I could have one of the babies once they are born. My father has agreed to this. This will be my first pet ever!

Does anyone have any tips on how to take care of a pregnant beardie? Right now she is still in the cage with the other beardies. I read online that they do loose a lot of calcium once they give birth, so im going to head to the petstore and find some yummy, healthy bearded dragon treats.

Im so happy :D

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Congrats on your school beardie getting pregnant. It can be very exciting.

Brian has pointed you to some great articles. The first one discusses breeding bearded dragons. This will have tips on how to care for your pregnant mother.

The second link discusses the consequences of housing multiple bearded dragons together. I"m not sure what your school studies entail as far as being assigned the bearded dragons, but beardies are not social creatures and should not be housed together.

The third link discusses general care for bearded dragons. You need to worry about viv size, temperatures, lighting, food, and substrate (flooring).

Keep us posted on the progress!

Latest posts