• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Posting Pictures

Honchess

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
OK I've been here about 12 hours now. Love the thread and pictures....
Somebody tell me how to post pictures of my General! He's a handsome dude and I want y'all to see him! Do I have to put them in a special thread or discussion or can I just post them where it seems pertinent?
Thanks'
Vondi, the Honchess

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
U can post ur pic where eva u feel like. :) there will b a paper clip icon around click on that pik where and what photo and post its that easy :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
At the bottom of the reply box where it says "post reply" the next button says "upload a file" just click on that and you can choose your photo to post. To upload a video you need an outside video source such as YouTube and you click on the little icon above the reply box that looks like a film role and you can then insert the link to the external URL.

Latest posts