• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Post beardie pics here:)

atochats

Juvenile Dragon
uploadfromtaptalk1391387029600.jpg
the pre-pooping (on me) look...
uploadfromtaptalk1391387090414.jpg
feelin better when's the superbowl start?

atochats

Juvenile Dragon
It's amazing the color change with different light! Same room, different angle. Citrus are very pretty, well heck, I haven't seen one yet I didn't like lol!

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ya he usually just hangs out in there unless i wiggle him around then he will swim for a little bit;)

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I really like those bright colors. Mine gets real bright when hes in the water also

atochats

Juvenile Dragon
Breeder listed her as an Ice hypo leatherback het trans. IDK if she has citrus in her I'd have to dig out her pedigree. She changes color so much sometimes She's bright yellow or more orange others she looks drab lol. She's a hoot ;)

atochats

Juvenile Dragon
I forgot back at Christmas, I was making paracord bracelets for the kid's school party, and volunteered the dragons as models
Hey I just found instructions on making adjustable paracord bracelets! Should be great I can adjust as she grows ;) Thank you for the awesome idea!

Keegirl96

Hatchling Dragon
Ok, I'll play!!!

My pretty girl Sydney (she's a ham,...loves it when I have my phone out)

Cuddling under the blankets on the couch with mom

And my little boy Ruger

He saw the fish in the tank (thankfully he's gotten used to the fish, for the first week I had the fish he would get a black beard but now he doesnt care...unless all of them move quckly at one time)

What is he looking at? My hubby lol...stink eye

Latest posts