• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Possibly sick beardie?

terrahm

Bearded Dragon Egg
I’m babysitting a bearded dragon for my uncle, and she’s been doing really well. She’s typically very active and very ecstatic and sometimes aggressive about food. Today, she hasn’t moved. She’s stayed in the same spot. I offered her food and water and instead of being her usual energetic, she stuck in the same spot. I’m preparing a warm soak for her in the case she may be constipated. Any tips?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I’m babysitting a bearded dragon for my uncle, and she’s been doing really well. She’s typically very active and very ecstatic and sometimes aggressive about food. Today, she hasn’t moved. She’s stayed in the same spot. I offered her food and water and instead of being her usual energetic, she stuck in the same spot. I’m preparing a warm soak for her in the case she may be constipated. Any tips?
Go over the basking surface temps please what kind of bulb colored coil bulb and how are you getting the temps no stick ons please they are inaccurate - next the UVB what kind is it coil or tube is it on top of the tank and how old is the bulb? Lets start there if you need to post a pic please

Latest posts