• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Possibly impacted:(

Mattalie

Juvenile Dragon
Alex hasnt pooped in two days. Its very irregular he always poops once a day. I rubbed his tummy yesterday and today with no results. What else should i do that may work better? And should i not feed him more until he poops?

gilliesexotics

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi, i know it is irregular but a couple days is nothing to worry about. You can try to give him a warm soak. You can also keep feeding him.

Mattalie

Juvenile Dragon
The reason im scared to keep feeding him is that is belly was very firm and he is much fatter and rounder than normal. He feels like if i feed him more he could get sick.

atochats

Juvenile Dragon
A few days without pooping isnt a huge concern. Good to give a warm soak...and usually they won't eat if they arent hungry or feeling ok. I would still offer food :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Their habits change as they get older. Mine went to pooping in her tank every day to only pooping in a bath.

Latest posts