• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Possible parasites?

Srhking247

Hatchling Dragon
What are some symptoms of possible parasites. I have bought crickets in bulk i had found some dead in bottom of tun under egg carton. Ever since i discovered this his poop is like straight water. Now i did feed him 2 hornworms yesturday and one today. I know to much horn worms. But he had pooped 2 times today one was straight green watee and then a big bowel movement. Then second was straight water liquid with a bowel movement the size of a dime. Hes 6 months old. His tenps are great he basks. He gapes. I have reptisun 10.0. Basking is 105, middle of tank 95ish and cool side is 85. Hes been eating these crickets like crazy so im worried since there was a TON of dead ones he may have gotten parasites?

Natalia Angel

Bearded Dragon Egg
Yes it is possible that it is parasites if you have a microscope you can see the parasites and treat it yourself but if not bring him to the vet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts