• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Possible MBD in my beardie!

Greywhyn

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi everyone, I just wanted some advice as after reading some threads on this site I saw that a juvenile having an underbite developing is an early indicator of MBD. We currently have a UVB light running the length of his tank on the inside with a UVA bulb above his basking spot. His basking spot sits at around 95-100 degrees and he eats his leafy greens well every day. Regular bowel movements and he eats around 10-12 super worms Daily. (He’s never been a big binge eater of insects) we dust his worms and veggies daily with calcium and go off and on with added D3. He gets a multivitamin twice a week as well with D3. I’m just trying to see if there’s anything else I could be doing wrong here. He’s about 6 months old as well. Thanks everyone.

Attachments

• 6030927D-B8E1-4746-9A45-5B52570DB6E6.jpeg
    6030927D-B8E1-4746-9A45-5B52570DB6E6.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 29

Crabs Mcjones

Juvenile Dragon
If the light was bought second hand is it possible its older and its no longer putting out proper UVB levels? The tube bulbs are good for approximately 8 months depended on how long they're ran per day.

Latest posts