• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Poop question

ZillasMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
This may seem weird, but I was wondering if there is a site (here or anywhere) that describes with pics what Beardie poop should look and smell like? I'm a poop monitoring Mom:) I have 32 birds and 3 dogs who I keep an eye on their poop to monitor if something is going on with them health wise. My step sons leopard Gecko seems to have some health issues, so I'm going to get an appt and take him and a fecal sample to the Vets. Then I was wondering if I should take Zilla's to be tested, since I don't know if it is normal or not. So can anyone help me out with this? Thanks.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It's not an odd question. We have to monitor our kids and pets' health based on their output.

I'm not familiar with a site that has pictures. I know a lot of our google traffic comes from bearded dragon poo googles. ;D

I agree with Tom, go ahead and get a fecal done - especially if you haven't had one since bringing Zilla home.

ZillasMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks when I take the Gecko in, I'm going to take a sample from Zilla with me.

Latest posts