• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Poo!

liffy22

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello my son and I are new to dragon owning. Brian our six month old is amazing. I am abit worried about his poo though - it seems quite mucusy - a think layer of slim anyway and this strange brown bit ( the poo today had less of this) should I be worried?
5BE31C29-90BF-4185-A4A7-93EEA5FE8A40.jpeg
5BE31C29-90BF-4185-A4A7-93EEA5FE8A40.jpeg

liffy22

Bearded Dragon Egg
Really?! Oh that’s a relief thank you!
This is the latests - it’s that brownie but the worried me between the urate and poop and it’s a bit mucus. Am I just over thinking it?

Attachments

• 918799A6-A62D-44F4-B46F-B97279C58ACC.jpeg
    918799A6-A62D-44F4-B46F-B97279C58ACC.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 4

Hadenuffyet

Juvenile Dragon
This is the latests - it’s that brownie but the worried me between the urate and poop and it’s a bit mucus. Am I just over thinking it?
Looks like what I clean up every day. When it smells bad is when I worry. His appetite is lower for a day then back to normal next day with an odorless poo.

liffy22

Bearded Dragon Egg
Looks like what I clean up every day. When it smells bad is when I worry. His appetite is lower for a day then back to normal next day with an odorless poo.
Thank you - it smells but I don’t know about really smells! Difficult with no experience! His appetite has been a bit off but he is shedding again. He seems perks today so shall try and stop worrying! Thanks

Hadenuffyet

Juvenile Dragon
Thank you - it smells but I don’t know about really smells! Difficult with no experience! His appetite has been a bit off but he is shedding again. He seems perks today so shall try and stop worrying! Thanks
When I throw his waist in the garbage and I have to spray it with Lysol to prevent the house from sinking up- that’s bad. Lol. Normally I just throw away.

Latest posts