• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

mybeardieacorn

Bearded Dragon Egg
hi, I don't know if I'm just being anxious because I tend to over think things. BUT my bearded dragon has been gaping a lot recently and its always in his cage so ive just assumed hes regulating his temperature (what he is set up in is 100w zoo med heat lamp 14inch UVB hes in a 50gallon---im about to move him to a 120ish gallon) hes eating well interns of veggies and bugs. hes active, he is starting to shed so recently hes been more lazy. He has opened his mouth once or twice out of the tank when we are exploring the house and he finds a rest spot. and then tonight he crawled up to this place on the couch he likes and he did it again. the photos attached are from tonight. He has no mucous or puss around his mouth or noes, hes femoral pores are ok not in the best shape but improving (when I rescued him they were all plugged). Should I be concerned about an infection or something that needs to be treated, if not is there something I can do to improve his situation so this doesn't become worse? or am I just overthinking it and nothing is wrong. PLEase help let me know what you're thinking. ._.

mybeardieacorn

Bearded Dragon Egg
here are the photos

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 8.52.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 8.52.26 PM.png
    1,021.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 8.52.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 8.52.21 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 10

Latest posts