• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Please welcome Bonnie & Clyde !!

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi everyone,

Well they are here, took a couple of days of being spoiled before posting anything, they came from the most horrible living conditions I have ever seen for dragons, I cannot even begin with what they where living in and what they where eating, when we got there to pick them up to go to the vet, I looked at my better half and said, grab the dragons and lets get the hell out of here, after a few choice words to the old owners and almost a police call we ran with them...

They are still together and eating just fine...though when we placed the crickets in they where so hungry they started eating the paper towels...yikes !! they are pooping out sand and are really dehydrated, the vet said to keep bathing them, spraying them and lots of swash as this will help keep them moist and hopfully flush them out...after about a week or so I will separate them, once the relocation stress has passed though they have not showed any signs of this yet, but I do know it can still happen.

Again my camera sucks, but you can see the newest additions to our family !!

SANY0099.jpg

SANY0097.jpg

SANY0100.jpg

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Glad you decided to take them in. They are in good hands now.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Congrats! Good luck with them.

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Oh my, how lucky they are that you found them. They seem to have really nice coloring and look very alert. I am sure they will thrive with you.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Awwww, I am sure they will be happy and healthy now
Good for you

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thank you all !!

They are doing just wonderful...all this new food introduced to them they are loving it...especially the blue berries..they gooble them up like crazy.

Well I have had to poops and no sand in either one...things are looking good..they are now running around the house having a great old time....and boy are they active..Harley & Stubbs are quite lazy and having these 2 going all over the place is a nice treat !

Going out tonight to pickup there tiles and new UV light and all should be good ;D

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Congratulations! They should have a really nice life with you.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Lucky dragons and what a great thing you did for them

Latest posts