• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Please tell me if these crickets are two big

Frank the baby beardry

Bearded Dragon Veteran
this is my last time buying from a pet stor and they did not have enough small so I had to get large

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    877 KB · Views: 20

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Can u post a picture of a large one next to his head?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He is 6 1/2 inches
I would say not cut them in half and feed in his salads --- hes too small yet for large crickets -- if you can place a cricket by him we would be able to really tell but going on the size of him I would say no

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Here a pic can this work?? And if not is there anyway that I can feed safely??
To be on the safe side I would say dont feed --- cut in half and feed in the salads - I would say a medium size cricket for her and pick out the smaller ones and cut the bigger ones in half

Arlo

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi Sadie
Arlo is 8 months old and 280 grams and manages the large crickets easily
She only has 2 or 3 per day but she loves them.

Attachments

• 819AC4A5-EE9A-46AA-8876-6BD5CC43623F.jpeg
    819AC4A5-EE9A-46AA-8876-6BD5CC43623F.jpeg
    962.9 KB · Views: 10

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi Sadie
She looks alot bigger than Frank

Arlo

Bearded Dragon Egg
We’ve been told by my friend who has been involved with all manner of reptiles for years that “she’s a big girl”
She loves eating live food and basking
She hates being out of her Viv unless there’s crickets or mealworms on the carpet.

Attachments

• B766F398-F031-406A-8175-77797F2A13B3.jpeg
    B766F398-F031-406A-8175-77797F2A13B3.jpeg
    310.9 KB · Views: 9

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
We’ve been told by my friend who has been involved with all manner of reptiles for years that “she’s a big girl”
She loves eating live food and basking
She hates being out of her Viv unless there’s crickets or mealworms on the carpet.
She's very pretty-

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Here a pic can this work?? And if not is there anyway that I can feed safely??
Those are fine to feed, your beardie isn’t too young, and those arnt that big, look at that poor guy he’s saying “i can take em!” beards dragons have strong jaws, feed him 2 and see how his tummy looks, I wouldn’t feed him anymore than 2-3 in 2 hour period.

Frank the baby beardry

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hi Sadie
2-3 per day!! You should
Those are fine to feed, your beardie isn’t too young, and those arnt that big, look at that poor guy he’s saying “i can take em!” beards dragons have strong jaws, feed him 2 and see how his tummy looks, I wouldn’t feed him anymore than 2-3 in 2 hour period.
so how many should I feed a day and his tommy was fine this morning and he pooped normally

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
2-3 per day!! You should

so how many should I feed a day and his tommy was fine this morning and he pooped normally
He should be eating the appropriate size for him - 20-30 for a baby per feeding-- crickets are not very filling- if you were feeding dubias he would probably be eating 10-12 per feeding and I am thinking the size of those would be around 5/8 inch - I would need to see the roach next to him to be sure--