• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

PLEASE HELP!!!!

goofy4beardies

Bearded Dragon Egg
ever since I relocated my beardie to another room (same tank) he has been stressed out (I posted about it previously because I was concerned). But now my baby is STILL hiding under it's rock! He rarely comes out to bask on his log and never eats (unless it's crickets and they come near the rock he's under) and all he does is sleep. Im scared something is wrong because id figure the stress part would be over in a few weeks and it's been over a month now. I just want my baby back to normal please help!

BeardieBaby

Juvenile Dragon
Sometimes it takes beardies awhile to get used to their new environment...it took my beardie about a month to get adjusted to his new 40 gallon tank...but I would say if it continues for much longer then I would take him to the vet. It's amazing how sensitive these sweet creatures are! I hope he feels better soon!!!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Please post pics of your setups showing your lighting orientation compared to the rest of the setup & give all the husbandry specs that you can accurately. This would help to pinpoint any existing or potential issues.

Latest posts