• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Please help

Ryan & rosco

Hatchling Dragon
I saw this today on the end of roscos tail. And I don't know what it is or how it happened.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    731.3 KB · Views: 36

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They look like they got caught in something. Ryan – yours is concerning I would be very cautious with it. I would go so far as to recommend that you have a better look at it it may require amputation. My primary concern is if the tissue dies there may be an infection which could spread to the rest of the body.

Ryan & rosco

Hatchling Dragon
Well our little buddy is at the vet weighing in at 200 grams even. I told her how he just came out of be betmanation and how I saw it. The vet is very happy with the cage set up and temps I have recorded. As for the tail it happened either getting pinched in something or when rosco was a baby with other bearded dragons his tail was nipped. The infection is not bad enough for surgery. The tip will fall off and I have some cream to apply daily to help. Also the stool sample is under examination now. Hopefully the little fella is healthy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    760 KB · Views: 24

Latest posts