• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Please help! Strange blue lines on belly

TayMac

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi all. I’m a new dragon mom as of last Tuesday. This afternoon I noticed these blue lines on his belly. He is eating and acting normally, but the lines are a little alarming. Had anyone experienced this before? Thanks!

Attachments

• 019983A0-43BE-47E1-BF6B-99C18679A09A.jpeg
    019983A0-43BE-47E1-BF6B-99C18679A09A.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 101

Aerries

Hatchling Dragon
It’s a #4 out of the breeders stock that was a male.....if it was female it would have been pink.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TayMac

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ha! Thank you! He had relocation stress marks and I probably couldn’t see the 4 because of those. I thought I was going crazy.

Aerries

Hatchling Dragon
No problem, that’s the first time I’ve ever seen them mark the chest but yea that’s all it is. Just to help the breeder id them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes that is a breeder mark, it can be if it is a male or female or it can be in what order they hatched..

Latest posts