• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

PLEASE HELP ME!

Kat1994

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have a 5 1/2 month old beardie named draco and I have a appointment with her vet tomoro morning but shes scaring me. She wont move from her log which ill explain her set up later, and I just got back home and tried to feed her crickets because she didn't touch her salad and she isn't interested at all. shes appears tired and shes more wrinkly then usual so I gave her some water drops in a dropper. I gave her a bath about twenty minutes ago and she pooped a little. When I took her to the vet on halloween, they did a fecal test and it came back positive for parasites that require an oral medication over the next four weeks. She was perfectly fine, energetic, and she loves to eat but the only thing was that she had runny poops which now I know why. so she was fine until about last night around 6pm she threw up crickets and a little bit of her salad and fruit. Since then shes been acting strange. She closes her eyes when she basks, she doesn't move from there. I upgraded her to a 40 gallon tank last night because the last one was too small for her. shes also doesn't have a full black beard its half and faint.

Tank & lighting info
40 gallon
100w zoo med repti basking spot lamp
22" reptisun 10.0
105 basking and the cooler side 85

I posted pics, thank you !!!

Attachments

• IMG_0588.jpg
    IMG_0588.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0589.jpg
    IMG_0589.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0593.jpg
    IMG_0593.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9

JumpinJellyfish

Juvenile Dragon
The meds may be upsetting her tummy. Ask the vet what you can do to help relieve that. Don't panic if she's not eating for a bit if her weight is healthy. :0)

Latest posts