• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

PLEASE HELP - lethargic, but eating

1bad80Z28

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey there I’m new to the forums but I’m in need of help. Ive had my little dude “Reptar” for 7 months now Making him somewhere around 9-10 months old. His set up consists of a 50 gallon long with tile as substrate with a 28” reptisun 10.0, basking spot of 107 and cool side around 82. I check temps with IR temp gun and probe thermometer. He normally eats like a champ. His feedings consist of crickets, and the occasional Dubai roaches with his mixed greens. So the issue is over the last couple of days he’s been pretty lethargic but eating. He’s not making a whole lot of effort to eat though. He’s been laying on the cool side and not really basking at all during the day. Does this sound like the start of brumation or should I be concerned with an illness? He seems kind of small for his age in the terms out his body being slender even though I feed him very well. He seems to have good fat stores on his head and tail. Should I be concerned?

Thanks for any help!

Latest posts