• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Please check enclosure

Asia Lorraine

Hatchling Dragon
home.jpg
This is my enclosure. I have a 10.0 reptisun uvb light that is 26 watts and a basking light that is 100 watts. I tried to do everything that Germ said so......what do you think? The bowl on the far right used to hold pellets but he never ate them. He poops in that bowl instead. Its almost like he is potty trained. That bowl is the only place he poos so I am gonna leave it. Sorry his home is a mess. He is shedding.

Asia Lorraine

Hatchling Dragon
I also know there is a stick on thermometer but dont pay any attention to that. He has two probes. One for each end.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
If possible, arrange the lighting & basking spot so the UVB is closer to the Basking spot.

If you feed pellets, be sure to moisten them first. Feeding dry pellets requires too much moisture in the digestion process, can quickly lead to dehydration. Moistened pellets is good source of hydration. I use RepCal Bearded Dragon Food for the appropriate sized BD & just moisten them with enough water to make the swell . The majority of my Dragons will only eat the Green ones & leave the brown & red behind. So I feed the red & brown ones as a gutload to the live Prey feeders & they get them anyway ;).

Otherwise
icon_thumright-1.gif

Asia Lorraine

Hatchling Dragon
I did moisten them always. He just wont touch them. I can move the uvb light back a little and the basking up a little and them put the basking infront? Would that work?

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That sounds like it would be a better arrangement. A deep dome would be a better fixture for the UVB bulb than the horizontal socket, & would allow for closer arrangement over the Basking area. But arranging it as you have described, should work quite well.

Latest posts