• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pinkies

lyndz

Hatchling Dragon
Interesting username the bud
Not sure about the question but I'd be interested to know as well

kic90army

Juvenile Dragon
From what I understand its never really safe. The bones even though they are soft can still cause impaction. I could be wrong though, someone more experienced will have an answer soon

stoned philosopher

Bearded Dragon Egg
Well I know its deffinitly safe for a full grown adult, but the pinki has to be super young with not even 1 hair yet, there bones are still cartilage and can be digested. But can a younger dragon safley be given a treat once a month or only full grown?

Augie

Juvenile Dragon
Personally I don't recommend it ever. There's no reason to give your dragon pinkies, and there are plenty of other things (like fruit) you can give them as treats a few times a month. Unless you just think its "cool."

If that's the case, buy a snake or maybe a pacman frog. But even the folks in the pacman frog forums don't recommend that, and those guys are straight up 100% carnivorous. :D

stoned philosopher

Bearded Dragon Egg
Its good if your adult bearded isnt up to par and need to beef them up. The extra fattines is the reason to feed pinkies. But this should be done rarely and if needed.

Latest posts