• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pinkies,....... opinions?

Thomas J sobczynski

Hatchling Dragon
Pinkies do not cause impaction you should know that if you've done the research . They can cause impaction if you fed a pinkie and your set up is bad and all around have bad husbandry then yeah pinkie will cause impaction then but if you know everything is great and confident in your care then a pinkie will not cause impaction
I only feed mine live pinkies once in a while and she has no problems

WICKEDPOGONA

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I would n

ot recommend mend that. It’s dangerous with snake and with lizards that lizard is not much bigger than the pinks it could give him a nasty bite. Is you were getting chased to death wouldn’t you fight back
Pinkies havent the ability the crawl yet also havent developed teeth hairs or nails yet. Their mostly fed to females who are gonna lay or just have laid . . they're actually gone In a bite or too no hassle for either side of the parties

Latest posts