• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

pics of yoshi :D

yoshi09

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
heres some pictures of our baby yoshi
xskyex430.jpg

yoshi in his new viv ;D
xskyex414.jpg

yoshi climbing on the x-box :D
xskyex388.jpg

yoshi in his old viv :D
xskyex411.jpg

yoshi playing x-box ;)
xskyex301.jpg

yoshi watching hollyoaks :p
xskyex391.jpg

yoshi all puffed up :)
xskyex412.jpg

yoshi confused (what button was it again) lol :D

hope you like ;D

rugbychic07

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
wow beautiful dragon question did you make the new viv or was it bought it is beautiful as well im a bit jealous haha a bit small for bubba but i plan on babies soon

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What a cutie! Thanks for sharing. Love the poses.

yoshi09

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hiya awww thanks ;D sometimes i really think he is posing lol. yeah i made it maself il post a pic ov it, it was my first attempt im doing a 4ft one now cnt wait until its done

brasshandle

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
great pics, was yoshi watching hollyoaks. lovely dragon and a great set up,gonna try and send some pics of me main dragon marley,went wrong last time and might this time,not good on computers .i did it once but failed everafter. ::) ::) ;D

rugbychic07

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
this was the first time wow its really good i want to try making one but i know if i mess up im gonna be pretty angry so im gonna wait till i know what im doing lol i guess thats the best way to do anything

yoshi09

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
cheers everyone i cant seem to get enough of him lol very photogenic ;D
brasshandle said:
great pics, was yoshi watching hollyoaks. lovely dragon and a great set up,gonna try and send some pics of me main dragon marley,went wrong last time and might this time,not good on computers .i did it once but failed everafter. ::) ::) ;D
haha it took me ages to figure out how to post pictures what a nightmare lol

Latest posts