• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pics of Puff

Sarz_Puff

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Just thought id upload a few images of my beardie

Puff on my knee
84d39eb8-560d-4f5c-9f76-2ef719036da.jpg

And again
30895487-85f0-4aa1-a964-49cc9bc8832.jpg

Sarz_Puff

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks guys......you should have seen his sister in the pet shop from where i bought him.......Poor thing is a mess now..... so was Puff when i got him

Thanks again

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I would have to go save her. Have you tried talking to them about her poor?

Sarz_Puff

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I tried but they refused to sell her.....

They said they were goin to use her for breeding but she was in no condition to breed i mean theyd throw in a few crickets and the male breeding partner would eat practically all of them.....

Her eyes are barely open....It was the same with puff when i got him his eyes were almost completely closed........

And ya no wat its lik in pet shops because your the customer they think they no more than you (not sayin i no alot about beardies but i no when thers somthin wrong)

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
steal her steal her....j/k but I did steal a kitten from someone before b/c they would not take care of her and would not give her to me. Me and my sister went to "hang out", waited for the kitten to come to us, we grabbed her and ran out the door. I had her for 6 years before she passed away suddenly.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Puff is very cute!! Love it when they look at you like that!!!

Latest posts