• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pics of Pita

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Here are pictures of Pita. His sire is a quad het leatherback and his mother is Koral (Ogg/cawley red). He is 2.5 months old and still just as much of a hellion as he was at a week old. Look at those eyes you can just see evil in them lol.
IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

and some pics of him when he was a itty bitty baby
IMG_0397.jpg

fresh from the egg
IMG_0365.jpg

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Great looking dragon Brian! I love wild eyed reptiles. Thats life you see in their eyes.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
im very surprised at the contrast between hatchling and now. When he was 1 week to about 3 weeks he was almost white. then he suddenly started darkening up. i have no idea what he is going to look like as an adult

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Gorgeous, and yes, he looks like he has a lot of spunk.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
whats funny about him is that his sire is a vicious dragon as well. though im not sure how much his father is handled by its owner i am wondering if some behavioral traits can be passed from generation to generation as well. i.e. would a dragon prone to being aggressive have offspring also prone to being aggressive? Cause in Pita's case it seems to be so.

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
crypticdragons said:
whats funny about him is that his sire is a vicious dragon as well. though im not sure how much his father is handled by its owner i am wondering if some behavioral traits can be passed from generation to generation as well. i.e. would a dragon prone to being aggressive have offspring also prone to being aggressive? Cause in Pita's case it seems to be so.

Brian, I have seen it passed down! So yes it can happen.

Latest posts