• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pics of my reptiles

wildenglishrose

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
None of my bearded dragon yet as im picking him/her up this week, will upload pics then. Anyway these are pics of my other reptiles.

This is Mia she's a yemen chameleon and she's 9months old. I've had her since she was 9weeks old, she's very friendly and loves to be out. She doesn't like being caged even tho her cage is nearly 5ft tall and has 9 live plants in, i'm going to free range her soon. She is spoilt rotten, and knows how to get her own way.

P100717_100023.jpg

P100717_095542.jpg

P100713_165553.jpg

DSC07278xxx.jpg

This is my crested gecko Leo, im not really certain how old he is, i bought him round 5months ago and was told he was two and a half years old but he's had a couple of homes, his last owner was scared of him, my friend who owns a pet shop took him in and i got him. Can't understand why anyone would be scared of him, he is so sweet and never bit me once.
P100401_040528a.jpg
P100402_073904xxx.jpg
geckoa.jpg

And last but not least my chile rose, called Terry. I don't handle him that much but he has never bit me or tried to, i love how soft he is, like velvet, i find it very relaxing having him walking over my hand. Such a sweetheart.
P100309_063837sdcsazxc.jpg
Oh and this is me lol
P100615_052800.jpg
forb.jpg

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome...I think I posted on a couple of your other threads but never welcomed you.

Debbe

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Pretty babies...not crazy about spiders even though they get released outside at my house. (alive). I bet he is soft.

Latest posts