• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pics of Cherri in her new viv!

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
What a cutie pie! I am still working on mine.. Can't wait to see your finished VIV.

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
That is really cute! I love those kinds of pictures.

Today we finish up with the vents. I have to wait for next payday for the plexiglass. I think that is the most expensive thing. Boogie has been in a 55 gallon fish tank. It took me along time to decide what I wanted to do. It is not near wide enough but I take him out for at least an hour a day not to mention his baths. We are making a 4x2x2. He is almost 22 inches long. He is such a good boy that I want to make sure it is right. Husbandry is not my strongest suit, so I am always watching what other people are doing. I am hoping to post some pictures tonight of what we have done so far.

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
DragonMom said:
Sue, sounds like you're doing an awesome job on his viv! 4X2X2 is a good size. Cherri's new viv is 3 Long X 2 Wide(deep?) X 18 inches Tall. Assassin's viv is a 6 X 2 X 2 and it has a partition in it for now giving him 4 X 2 X 2 of it. Mae is on the other side but will soon have her viv finished as well and he will have the full length to himself. Definately post some pics! I love to see what others have done with their vivs too!

Thanks Lance!

I will. We didn't do anything today because is was sooo cold. I have finally taken some recent pictures of my babies but still working on my Bookkeeping, so it will have to wait until Monday or Tuesday. Have you put in your tile yet? I really like your greenery. I will have to make sure I have some in there too.

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
She's so pretty :) She looks quite comfy and happy in her new home ;D

missb

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
She is certainly a jungle girl!! She has a very sweet look! Too cute congrats momma!!

Latest posts